I am a self-proclaimed makeup junkie and love trying new makeup and finding new favorites, whether it’s high end or drugstore. I am also someone who very rarely leaves the house without makeup. Makeup just makes me feel more confident. And it’s also just plain fun. There are so many different products that can enhance your appearance and make you feel more beautiful.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something.
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
I use this every morning to help wash my face of any dirt and oils that accumulated overnight. I use the one for oily skin with cotton pads.
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
This toner really helps keep my skin clear and mattified.
- L’Oreal® Paris Hydra Genius Mattifying Water Gel
I love that this moisturizes my skin, but since it is a gel, it doesn’t leave my face oily.
- Kiehl’s Micro-Blur Perfector
This product helps to smooth out the skin and helps makeup apply much easier.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
This is by far my favorite primer, and I have tried a lot of them. This primer keeps me the least shiny throughout the day.
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation
This is a great foundation AND it’s a drugstore brand so it is very affordable.
- Tarte Shapetape
A cult favorite, and for good reason. This concealer has amazing coverage that covers blemishes, dark circles, and brightens.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
This is a great powder to help set your foundation and concealer.
- Maybelline Tattoo Studio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel
This eyebrow gel can last a couple of days which is fantastic!
- Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer
I love me a good bronzer! This is my favorite one I have ever tried. Plus! It smells like coconut.
- Colourpop DOUBLE PLAY Pressed Powder Face Duo
This comes with a blush and a highlighter. I mostly use the blush. It is a great peachy tone as opposed to a pink or red.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Another cult favorite. Hands down the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used.
- Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette
This is such a great pallet that create easy/simple looks, as well as smokey looks. I usually use lighter colors for everyday wear.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
This is a felt tip liner that I use on my top eyelid to create a smooth line.
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
I use this liner for the lower lash line. It goes on smooth as silk, just like its name.
- gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
This is one of my favorite mascaras that really lengthens the lashes without clumping.
- Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick
I use this right in the corners of my eyes to help brighten them.
- Pixie Makeup Fixing Mist
I use this as a setting spray to help keep my makeup in place all day.
- EcoTools® Ecofoam Facial Sponge Duo Set
By far my favorite blending sponge, which has a straight edge and perfect for under the eyes and around the nose.
- EcoTools® Full Powder Brush
This brand has some of the best brushes, this one included.
There it is! Products I use on an every day basis that I truly love!