I have done a handful of beauty reviews on my blog, but I wanted to do a roundup of all my absolute favorite products from this past year.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette | I had been wanting this palette for a while and finally got my hands on it a couple months ago. It is the perfect palette to give your face a bit of color with bronzing, highlighting, blush, and more. This is hands down my favorite from this year. Plus, Hourglass few new editions like this and this!
- Smashbox Superfan Mascara | I have been using this mascara every day for months! It is great lengthening and separating your lashes so they don’t turn out clumpy.
- OUAI Leave-In Conditioner | This is one of the first products I have tried from OUAI and I am hooked! This smells so good and nourishes my hair so it is soft and smooth.
- Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer | I had received a free sample of this to try and ended up getting the full-size version because it was that good! It helps to mask minor redness while combating oily skin which many primers claim to do but really don’t. Plus, a little goes a long way, so this will last you a long time!
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Longwear Lipstick | I have tried tons of liquid lipsticks and this one stands out for me. I have it in the shade “Queen B” which is the perfect mauve. It also is long lasting which is important for liquid lipsticks.
- OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil | I use this mostly as a body oil. I put it on right after I get out of the shower. It smells soooo good and moisturizes my skin!
I have lots of other good products but these worked the best for me during 2018. What were your favorite beauty products of 2018?